General tournament rules
- Each individual is responsible for his/her own possessions, MOP is not responsible for any damage to or loss of possessions
- From Sunday morning when the tournament starts till Monday afternoon when the tournament is over:
- NO use of alcohol and/ or drugs
- NO misbehaviour
- NO smoking is allowed on the venue premises
- NO entering the grounds of the golf club as this tournament is being held on the MOP Hockey grounds only
- NO glass is allowed outside the clubhouse
- NO littering; each team takes care of its own litter!
- For persons not obeying these rules exclusion from the tournament will be considered.
Final decision will be made by the organizing committee.
- The tournament will be played in accordance to the KNHB rules.
- The games will be led by tournament referees.
- All the participating teams need to hand in, before the tournament starts, a list with the full names of each player. It is highly appreciated that every player has a unique number and/or name.
- The duration of the games is 2 x 15 minutes and a 5 minute break.
- Each team is committed to let the game start on time. If a team is not available within 5 minutes of the stated time the opponent will be called out as the winner. The final score will be 3 – 0.
- Referees are responsible for the match ball.
- The away team will provide alternate uniforms if there is a colour conflict. The home team is the team listed first on the schedule. The referee shall have final say on colour conflicts.
- A central whistle signal will sound to start all matches.
- There are 2 pools of 4 teams in both the girls' and boys' teams. On Sunday, each team plays 3 pool matches. On Monday, each team plays a crossover against a team from the other pool (1st pool A against 2nd pool B, 3rd pool A against 4th pool B etc) and a placement match for the final ranking (i.e. for place 7 or 8, 5 or 6, 3 or 4 and 1 or 2 (the final).
- The scores are 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie and 0 points for the losing team.
- If two or more teams have an equal score in the pool, the most wins will decide who the winner is. If that is also equal the goal balance will point out the winner. When this is also equal the team with most scored goals wins. When no winner can be appointed, each team will take 3 shoot outs by different players. Followed by shoot-outs taken by turn, until there is a winner.
- If a crossover or placement match ends in a tie, each team will take 3 shoot outs. If the score remains equal, shoot outs are taken in turn until there is a winner.
- A green card is a penalty of 2 minutes.
- A yellow card is a penalty of 5 minutes.
- If a player receives a second yellow card during a game he must leave the game immediately and will sit out the next game that the team has to play.
- Any player who receives a red card during a game must leave the game immediately and will sit out the next game that the team has to play.
- The duration of the finals is 2 x 15 minutes and a 5 minute break. In the event of a tie, each team will take 3 shoot outs. If the score remains equal, shoot outs are taken in turn until there is a winner.
- The tournament committee will resolve all situations not covered by these rules.
These regulations are subject to change